Our edit suite in Glasgow’s city centre is set up for editing, VFX, post-production, colour grading and playback. The environment is optimised for colour-grading, with low-level lighting and grey walls to reduce light interference.
Located in central Scotland, UK, and with good transport links, the space is a perfect location for client meetings, and includes a four-person couch and adjacent kitchen. We provide basic technical assistance and local and cloud backup.
- High-spec gaming PC with 24GB VRAM (RTX3090 GPU), 128GB DDR4 RAM, AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-core processor, 1TB M.2 SSD
- 1x BenQ 4K 27″ UHD calibrated monitor, 2x Dell 27″QHD monitors
- Samsung 65″ TV (wall-mounted)
- 2x PreSonus 4.5″ Powered Studio Monitors
- High speed wired internet connection (120mbps)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Cinema 4D S24
- Red Giant
- Microsoft Office
- Backup solutions via Dropbox (cloud) and NAS (local)
Additional software may be available upon request, please enquire for further details.
- Grey walls for optimum light balance
- 2m custom sit/stand desk
- Editor chair and 4-person sofa
- Wall-mounted TV and speakers
- Accessible kitchen